Daniel A. Spielman
The following are some articles and citations that describe
important parts of my research.
Except in extremely unusual situations, I do not take interns who
are not Yale students.
Spectral Graph Theory and its Applications,
a tutorial I gave at FOCS 2007.
- My talk from ICM 2010:
The Blyth Memorial Lectures at Toronto on Laplacian Matrices of Graphs:
Computations (9/29/11), and
- Spectral and Electrical Graph
(given at the Caesarea Rothschild Institute, Haifa, May 17, 2011.
- Spectral Sparsification of
(as given at the Weizmann Institute on May 15, 2011).
A video of me giving a related talk at MSR NE
- EPFL Sparsification Talk,
from the June 2012 Algorithmic Frontiers Workshop.
The Erdos Lectures at Hebrew University (2014).
2. Sparsification of Graphs and Matrices,
3. Ramanujan Graphs of Every Degree.
- Slides from my Hamilton Day Lecture, in Powerpoint
- Slides from the 2016 Josiah Willard Gibbs Lecture at the Joint
Mathematics Meeting, in Powerpoint
- Slides from my plenary talk at ICML 2016 in Powerpoint
- Slides from my plenary talk at ISIT 2016 in Powerpoint
PO Box 208263
17 Hillhouse Ave, Room 340
New Haven, CT 06520-8263
phone: (203) 436-1264
fax: (203) 432-0593
Email: lastname at cs dot yale dot edu